dfsdf
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

download movies online download movies

Go down

download movies online download movies Empty download movies online download movies

Post  shimeixiaoxiao Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:42 pm

I am so impressed with the Pacific on DVD that I really think it is a must see for anybody that is interested in World War 2 and specifically the battles fought against the Japanese.download movies online , It was such compelling viewing and took me on a rollercoaster ride of emotions throughout from the first disc right through to the last and finding it at a fantastic price online no doubt added to my viewing pleasure for sure.download movies ,Tom Hanks and Steven Spielberg are no strangers to war having covered the conflict in Europe with Saving Private Ryan and Band of Brothers respectively. But, in this collaboration they have excelled and I truly believe they have produced a drama of epic proportions, just awesome.This DVD set covers not only the storyline of three specific marines but also goes behind the scenes giving a humbling insight from war veterans recounting their own experiences and also looking, interestingly at the historical influences and cultural differences that played a major part in the brutality that both sides inflicted on each other, gripping stuff.I think what makes this miniseries so totally engrossing is the fact that the three main characters Robert Leckie, John Balisone and Eugene Sledge are just ordinary guys thrust into unimaginable circumstances that alter their lives forever and they are real people who lived and fought through these times.In graphic detail, you become absorbed not only by the daily problems that they had to endure living and fighting in an inhospitable terrain coping with exhaustion, starvation and malaria but, you begin to understand the futility and senselessness of trying to defeat an unforgiving, fanatical enemy who were more than prepared to die.I think that it is fair to say that unless you have ever experienced combat and war itself then trying to understand what it is really like, being pushed to your mental and physical limits is almost unimaginable but, with some absolutely brilliant research, attention to detail and awesome acting you are transported back into their nightmare during the conflict.The Pacific on DVD has to be a future classic and with plenty of opportunity to find best prices online by using sites that have sourced fantastic discounts and offers on this truly moving, inspirational piece of World War 2 drama if you never watch another war miniseries, whatever you do, do not miss this one there are scenes that will stay with you for a long time after the action has ended.elite movie onlineThe Ellite Movie ReviewThe Ellite Movie Review

shimeixiaoxiao

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum